gsoc ideas

Oszkar Ambrus oszkar.ambrus at deri.org
Mon Mar 23 10:38:54 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm Oszkar Ambrus, a Masters student at DERI/National University of
Ireland, Galway. I've been using Plasma for development for about a year
now (within the Nepomuk team), and followed it coming to shape from 4.0
to beyond 4.2. I would be delighted to work on Plasma, and be mentored
by the Plasma team.

I've been looking at the ideas, and I find the Plasmate to be the most
useful one (that I'd really like to have and use). Who should I discuss
this with?

If I'd better choose something else, I also really think it's time to
have a full-Plasma KDM, and I also like the Desktop dock idea (it's a
bit unclear for me though with application having multiple instances)
and the New Widget Explorer.

Cheers,
Oszkar