gsoc ideas

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Mon Mar 23 12:59:53 CET 2009

Hi Oszkar,

On Monday 23 March 2009 06:38:54 Oszkar Ambrus wrote:
> I've been looking at the ideas, and I find the Plasmate to be the most
> useful one (that I'd really like to have and use). Who should I discuss
> this with?

You can discuss your ideas here on the mailing list or at #plasma on freenode.
Please, take a look at: http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/PlasMate as
this will give you an overview about the project.

> If I'd better choose something else, I also really think it's time to
> have a full-Plasma KDM, and I also like the Desktop dock idea (it's a
> bit unclear for me though with application having multiple instances)
> and the New Widget Explorer.

It's always good to submit more than one proposal so you have more chances to
be accepted for GSoC. But be sure that having too many proposals will not
decrease the quality of the ones that you're main interested.

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia
Blog: http://labs.morpheuz.eng.br/blog/