Incompatible change to libs/plasmaclock?

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Mon Mar 23 04:13:43 CET 2009

Hi all,

Revision 942893 (http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=942893) broke the
kdebase build for me (a rename of a .ui file).

I would have just fixed it, but I noticed the offending line is a INSTALL
entry in CMakeLists.txt.  If we were installing the ui_.h file before (i.e.
it's some kind of public interface) is it OK to just change the name all of a
sudden?  Or does this ui_calendarConfig.h file need installed at all (if not
I'd just remove it I think).

If you need any more info from me please CC me as I'm not subscribed.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne