[GSoC] Abilitity to publish and/or share applets and/or activities.

Rob Scheepmaker r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl
Mon Mar 16 16:23:28 CET 2009

On Friday 13 March 2009 19:26:10 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> fits perfectly inside the idea for the blackboard and the students plasma
> configuration
>
> use case 1
> the black board activity/plasmoid.... teacher ana can see what students are
> writing in their black board, can send exercices to the students verify
> them, and check them for correctness, can even help in completion of
> exercices.

Excellent use case. Part of my proposed project is having an easy way to
synchronize applets when they're shared. Blackboard might be a great applet to
test this new functionality on.

> use case 2
> mike the student leaves the science cals and join in the math class by
> cliquin in a pop up icon that poped up wen he entered the calssroom,
> (teacher previus ly set up that activity), mike gets all runable apps in is
> pannel as well as exercices for his blackboard.

Something like this is very well possible once we have activity sharing.

This entire project would be very useful for educational purposes.