Google Summer of Code 2009 - Simple Media Center components

Adam Jordanek dotevo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:52:16 CET 2009

Hi,

My name's Adam Jordanek, and I'm a student Wrocław University of Technology.
I want help plasma in Google Summer of Code, and I want to also join to
plasma-dev, because I like writing modern, creative and smart projects. I
started to writing simple plasmoid
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?action=content&content=100816 and I've
got a good idea to improving my plasmoid (idea:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/plasma-devel/2009-March/004365.html). This
projects is too small so I think that it will be good add to a "Simple Media
Center Components".

Since 6 years I'm writing in C++, I'm using library  e.g. QT4, SDL, GTK. I
had a Team and we wrote a simple projects as jabber communicator. So I think
that I'm able write this project and in a future I'll help writing plasma
project.

Regards,
Adam Jordanek