[GSoC] Abilitity to publish and/or share applets and/or activities.

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Fri Mar 13 19:26:10 CET 2009

A Friday 13 March 2009 17:55:45, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> On Friday 13 March 2009, Rob Scheepmaker wrote:
> > This is an idea for a summer of code project I'd like to propose. I've
> > written a couple of use cases, and a list of things that'll need to be
> > implemented for this to work. This is just a very first draft and I'm
> > looking forward to feedback on this idea.
>
> so far, i think this would make an excellent project!

fits perfectly inside the idea for the blackboard and the students plasma
configuration

use case 1
the black board activity/plasmoid.... teacher ana can see what students are
writing in their black board, can send exercices to the students verify them,
and check them for correctness, can even help in completion of exercices.

use case 2
mike the student leaves the science cals and join in the math class by cliquin
in a pop up icon that poped up wen he entered the calssroom, (teacher previus
ly set up that activity), mike gets all runable apps in is pannel as well as
exercices for his blackboard.

--
Oxygen coordinator