Review of KDE 4.2

Nicolas Lécureuil neoclust at mandriva.org
Tue Mar 10 19:47:31 CET 2009

Le Tuesday 10 March 2009 19:28:24 Aaron J. Seigo, vous avez écrit :
> On Sunday 08 March 2009, Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
> > I won't spend time on all the good points
>
> that's nice.

First i am not a dev i don't so code ( not that i wouldn't liked but i can't )
i try to submit patches but i can't , i think
you can understand that ? i spend 1 hr a day for kde maximum, i can't more.

Then this is a 'usuability review' users done. They  scream on KDE so i tryied
to take the most annoying of them, i didn't choosed bugs i encounter.

--
Cordialement,
Nicolas Lécureuil
JID: neoclust at jabber.fr