Review of KDE 4.2

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 10 20:29:38 CET 2009

On Dienstag 10 März 2009 19:47:31 Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
> Le Tuesday 10 March 2009 19:28:24 Aaron J. Seigo, vous avez écrit :
> > On Sunday 08 March 2009, Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
> > > I won't spend time on all the good points
> >
> > that's nice.
>
> First i am not a dev i don't so code ( not that i wouldn't liked but i
> can't ) i try to submit patches but i can't , i think
> you can understand that ? i spend 1 hr a day for kde maximum, i can't more.
>
> Then this is a 'usuability review' users done. They  scream on KDE so i
> tryied to take the most annoying of them, i didn't choosed bugs i
> encounter.

I somehow understand you, but I guess you should also try understand the
developers.

The place for users to report and talk about bugs and be in touch (concerning
bugs) with the devs is bugs.kde.org
If you think that a bug is very important and should be fixed as soon as
possible vote for it, if a lot of people think that a bug is important it
should get a lot of votes.

Now if a lot of people come here or on the irc channel telling us about their
"favourite" bug the whole list would get spammed and actually would make live
for the devs harder. So please use the channel that is already there -- even
if it might be uncomfortable to use.

cheers

NB.: This is a dev-mailinglist.