FrameSvg corruption [a bit urgent]

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:25:12 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I have a problem affecting both 4.2 branch and the trunk.

I'm getting corrupted painting of FrameSvgs in Lancelot and have absolutely no
idea why.

I became aware of the problem thanks to the forum post [1] and the screenshot
[2]. It all worked well for me until I cleared the plasma-svgelements cache,
and now I too get the corrupted drawing.

The most peculiar thing is that the first time, it paints correctly (at least
on my system), then after changing the element prefix, and then changing it
back again, it paints badly.

The only thing changed since Lancelot 1.0, as far as the painting of the
background is concerned, was switching on the cacheAllRenderedFrames... and
this is *not* causing the problem, I've just tested it.

Any help appreciated, cheerio!

[1] http://forum.kde.org/messy-lancelot-after-update-kde-96-t-25774.html
[2] http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lancelotbug2gl4.png

--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the effort