FrameSvg corruption [a bit urgent]

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:18:39 CET 2009

More strange things.

I've added a couple of debug lines to framesvg.cpp, and I'm receiving this in
setElementPrefix:

First call of setElementPrefix on the same FrameSvg object:

### setElementPrefix: /opt/kde4trunk/kde/share/apps/desktoptheme/slim-
glow/lancelot/section-buttons.svgz prefix: 'checked'
setElementPrefix: Using this as prefix: 'checked-'
setElementPrefix: Creating a new FrameData
^^ this implies that
     hasElement(prefix + "-center") has returned true

The very next call (I've put two setElementPrefix calls one immediately after
another):

setElementPrefix: /opt/kde4trunk/kde/share/apps/desktoptheme/slim-
glow/lancelot/section-buttons.svgz prefix: 'checked'
WE DON'T HAVE checked-center ELEMENT SOMEHOW!
setElementPrefix: Using this as prefix: ''

This says that the very next time it is called, hasElement returns false...

Cheerio.
--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the effort