battery applet - charge time instead of charge percentage.

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Thu Jan 8 02:36:02 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 09:40:13PM +0100, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> - 100% might not be correct, my battery often is fully charged at 98%, display
> the actual charge rate there

    you mean, when the percentage is more than, say, 95%, show the
percentage anyways?

> - showLabel() in configAccepted() should probably happen later, it can change
> in the course of this funtion (unless I'm missing something)

    if not, is has to way for the next data update to change the label.
shoulkd I create a slot to react to configChanged() and connect them? I
don't even know if that signal exist; all I see is configNeedsSaving().

> Otherwise, please commit. And thanks :)

    you're asking me to apply for a devel account? I don't have one
yet...

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
17:18 < m4rgin4l> http://www.clarin.com/diario/2008/07/25/um/m-01722724.htm