Welcome to 4.3.

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jan 7 16:34:09 CET 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 03:30:35 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> For me, this means a number of projects I'll be starting:

Another two topics:

- KRunner interface, the current one is lacking in many ways, labels are
hardly readable in most cases for a start, then we have the improved grammar
for that, ...

- Desktop Search, somewhat related to the KRunner interface of course. I've
been playing around with Nepomuk and Plasma and have something nearly
basically working for that, maybe it gives us enough testing ground to get
desktop search kick ass in 4.3...
--
sebas