Welcome to 4.3.

Fabrizio Montesi famontesi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:13:14 CET 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 03:30:35 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> Because, if you somehow managed to miss the news, 4.2 RC1 was tagged and a
> 4.2 branch made. That means trunk is now open for 4.3.
Hooray!

> * Plasma Meets World: this is the JOLIE work that must finally make it into
> libplasma so that people can discover a new level of interoperability and
> power with their computers, and so Fabricio doesn't hang me by my toes ;)
I'm all for this, of course (about finally putting JOLIE into libplasma, not
about hanging you by your toes ;). Here I've got even more features as the
time goes, like improved network performance and javascript support (can add
more if wanted).

I'm planning to put MetaService as "official" in every jolie installation, which
would mean it to be available to everyone. I'll probably put a script to make
it executable simply by typing "metaservice" in a shell, too.