theme idea

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Tue Feb 24 21:49:35 CET 2009

(replying as a user)

I would say yes. I would like to see plasma using more "native" themes. It
feels "not kde-ish" to me.

(replying as a developer)
Above all - think about the how hard and buggy this implementation would get.
Can  you have it stable by KDE 4.4? KDE 4.3 have it as a fall back,
for "testing only" with an hidden
command-line/environment-variable/configuration-option for testers. Specially
if this would (even in theory) make plasma-desktop unstable.

Just my 0.2 cents