taskmanager project

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 2 20:35:09 CET 2009

On Monday 02 February 2009, Casper Clemence wrote:
> Hi all. I am starting out hacking on KDE

welcome to the project...

> (1) on mouseover (of a group item) a taskbar-like widget pops out showing
> the members of the group it's behaviour and appearence is the same as the
> main taskbar.

you mean like the tooltip that shows up over non-grouped items? if so, that
would be good, yes. would be really cool to have support for multiple
thumbnails as well.

> (2) left-click peforms bring to front/minimise/restore action on whole
> group

i'm not sure that this is the common use case for left click on a group?

in the case of manual grouping ... i could see that.
but for automatic grouping, i don't think so.

> (3) right-click context menu remain the same

as Marco noted, having this look like the left click menu would be nice.

humru othro a kohnu se