taskmanager project

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:11:14 CET 2009

On Monday 02 February 2009, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 02 February 2009, Casper Clemence wrote:
> > Hi all. I am starting out hacking on KDE
>
> welcome to the project...
>
> > (1) on mouseover (of a group item) a taskbar-like widget pops out showing
> > the members of the group it's behaviour and appearence is the same as the
> > main taskbar.
>
> you mean like the tooltip that shows up over non-grouped items? if so, that
> would be good, yes. would be really cool to have support for multiple
> thumbnails as well.

trying to do something about the multiple thumbnails...
oddly enough the most tricky thing is not really doing it but mantainig binary
compatibility, since tooltipdata das setWindowtopreview and windowToPreview()
that can't be changed, so i'm adding setWindowsToPreview(), that makes two
distinct paths, very ugly but not seeing other ways

Cheers,
Marco MArtin