Update The Feature Plan! NOW!

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Wed Dec 2 18:51:13 CET 2009

I might be reading Aaron's respond wrongly, but I think he tried and failed
because of several technical reasons.

I would like help plasma developers work on plasma - not on documenting it's
state. Let the developers write something trivial in a small text file on the
SVN, and I want you to handle the promo.

I don't want developers to care about documentation - they should be worried
about removing bugs and implementing features.