Update The Feature Plan! NOW!

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 23:11:37 CET 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 22:58:12 Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> I am aware that this brings lots of work to everyone - but this is one
> solution for this large scale problem.

The problem is that people don't update their features, not that we're lacking
a nifty system.

For the Plasma team, a textfile maintained by Aaron seems to work better (the
list of features in Plasma is about as long as for the whole rest of KDE,
including all modules).

The trick is to get people to care about this at all, not coming up with a
system that will be ignored in just the same way.
--
sebas