Update The Feature Plan! NOW!

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 16:33:10 CET 2009

Dear Plasma Developers,

Please edit the feature plan:

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.4_Feature_Plan

I'm looking over it, and it all does not make sense. There are many items which
should be green, but are yellow. That means that you, my fellow developers did not
update it. I'm not going to run through them all, everything yellow might simply not
be in the list of new and improved things in for KDE SC 4.4 as I cannot confirm for
every single item in there if it's in and if it's supposed to work.

So, please edit the feature plan. If you've done so, reply to this email (keep kde-
promo in CC:) with your change, so I can update the list we're using as source for
the 4.4 release notes.

PS: I know that we have our .txt-based changelog in SVN, and I will take a look at
that as well. Updating the feature plan is still *mandatory* for every developer
since it's what the release-team bases their information on, as do many others. On
top of it all, the promo team needs this input and is otherwise pretty much lost. So
move it, help your fellow gearheads to keep things sane and manageable.

Thanks,
--
sebas