[Season of KDE/Plasma] Looking for mentor/guidance

Fábio Firmo fabio.a.firmo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:54:25 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I couldn't get into GSoC this year, but I still want to do something.

I'm supposed to write a dock for plasma. Altough I think that is possible to
do the work all by myself, some mentoring is certainly welcome. The amount
of time I can spare may be a little shorter (cause I actually have to try
earning some money now), but I think it's possible to deliver a nice dock in
some months.

Let me know if you're still interesteds and have someone available

If someone want to read the proposal
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/firmo/t123810332489

Regards,
Fábio Firmo