[Season of KDE/Plasma] Looking for mentor/guidance

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Apr 23 01:27:21 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 22 April 2009, Fábio Firmo wrote:
> I'm supposed to write a dock for plasma. Altough I think that is possible
> to do the work all by myself, some mentoring is certainly welcome. The
> amount of time I can spare may be a little shorter (cause I actually have
> to try earning some money now), but I think it's possible to deliver a nice
> dock in some months.

sounds great ... and yes, we certainly have people available. you can myself,
Marco and the rest of the gang on plasma-devel@ and on irc at #plasma. i'd be
happy to help you out personally, as well. you'll get plenty of mentor
coverage :)

if you want to do an initial "discuss how to get started with the design and
coding" discussion (recommended) then let's arrange to meet sometime either on
irc or via skype.

i'm UTC-6, but pretty flexible. let me know...

humru othro a kohnu se