Proposal for a Plasma meeting location (Tokamak III?)

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Sep 7 22:59:42 CEST 2008

A Sunday 07 September 2008 20:26:22, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> On Sunday 07 September 2008, pinheiro wrote:
> > But they will need some time to find out more about hotels restaurants
> > etc... the city would be Oporto.
>
> great, please keep us posted.
>
> the most important things are:
>
> * how close the hotel is to where we will be meeting
> * how easy it is to get to Oporto from other places in the world
> * costs
>
> and of course...
>
> * vegetarian food availability ;)
>
> > This is just an example I would like some time to know and serach a bit
> > more...
>
> sounds good; and if this means being able to have you at both this event
> and Akademy, i'm all for it.
>
> which means we have an open offer in Switzerland to do something about.
> note that i'll be Europe in January already, so i'd like to do this around
> that time

yes i will try to have a complete document ready this week with the
restaurants bit covered... complete pricing off mostly everything ... as for
airport..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Sá_Carneiro_Airport
covers most of europe... (Its not a major airport dough) and then you can
directly take the subway to any place in the city for around 2 € in about
15-25 minutes,
http://www.metrodoporto.pt/pagegen.asp?SYS_PAGE_ID=871913&id=154
Yes january would be great.

--