Proposal for a Plasma meeting location (Tokamak III?)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Sep 7 21:26:22 CEST 2008

On Sunday 07 September 2008, pinheiro wrote:
> But they will need some time to find out more about hotels restaurants
> etc... the city would be Oporto.

great, please keep us posted.

the most important things are:

* how close the hotel is to where we will be meeting
* how easy it is to get to Oporto from other places in the world
* costs

and of course...

* vegetarian food availability ;)

> This is just an example I would like some time to know and serach a bit
> more...

sounds good; and if this means being able to have you at both this event and
Akademy, i'm all for it.

which means we have an open offer in Switzerland to do something about. note
that i'll be Europe in January already, so i'd like to do this around that
time

humru othro a kohnu se