Proposal for a Plasma meeting location (Tokamak III?)

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Sep 7 20:43:08 CEST 2008

A Sunday 07 September 2008 13:45:51, Riccardo Iaconelli escreveu:
> On Sunday 07 September 2008 12:12:11 Mario Fux wrote:
> > I don't understand this section...
>
> nothing, I was just saying some pros of his proposal...
>
> and, tokamak II vs tokamak III... hmm... was the akademy considered a
> tokamak too? ;-) I thought it was just the plasma hackers containment,
> but... ok, whatever. =)
>
> Anyways, I'll let him answer here, and if he can't do anything, +1 from me
> on your propsal! =)
>
> Bye,
> -Riccardo

well i Talked to the guys at the presentation and they would be interested in
helping out providing the space for the meetings and the normal stuf we need
like cooofe.
But they will need some time to find out more about hotels restaurants etc...
the city would be Oporto.
the group that would help us would be http://www.portolinux.org
but i would realy like some more time to prepare a more compreensive document
with the facilities hotle pricing etc
example near  (200m) one of the most possible location there is a good hotel 4
star 30€ night (before discussing) in double room and breackfast
http://hotels.eurobookings.com/hotel/pt/betaporto.en.html?label=gg_en_bh_38618-portugal-porto-beta-porto;sid=3bcd8a5173505ff48313a68868529fc6

This is just an example I would like some time to know and serach a bit
more...
--

core oxygen icon designer