New Mandelbrot wallpaper in playground, triggers some bugs

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:40:02 CEST 2008

I did svn up again, indeed containment.cpp was changed;

now i'm getting back the old behavior: the color gets updated and the
viewpoint reset.

very possibly, this can be a bug in my own code i.e. if i got the
load/save config thing wrong.

i have to go back to math work for now, next time i check this stuff
if it still doesn't work then i'll conclude that it's a bug in my own
code and will try to debug it :)

Cheers,
Benoit