Qt 4.5.0 tp1 and Plasma

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Oct 23 18:10:54 CEST 2008

Hello,
I installed Qt 4.5.0 yesterday, here there are some issues I already found
out.
So, here we have a list (without marble...)

* Panel painting is...weird. (see screenshot) The borders are drawn, the space
between applets is, under... it's not. The applet themselves can kinda paint
themselves, although some similar issue appears in the painting of the tasks
applet (of kdebase). Look at the MSN kopete window beginning for 'nuno'
(fourth from left), which is requesting attention, they seem to paint but only
if there's no other item on top of it, or something like that...
That's with compositing, without, everything works.

* No applet handle on the desktop. (that doesn't need much description. ;-) ).
You put your mouse on it... and simply nothing happens.

* Frames are a bit fucked up, with most (all?) themes... I think is the same
problem as #1. Sshot #2 with oxygen.

Didn't see any other regression for now, the other programs still work well.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: