Some possible improvements for Lancelot

Davide Bettio davide.bettio at kdemail.net
Thu Oct 23 17:39:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a list of improvements for lancelot that I like to see for KDE 4.2.

1) I think that lancelot part should be hidden: allowing users to add lancelot
part to the desktop doesn't seems a good idea.

2) I think that lancelot should use (like kickoff and other applets)
Plasma::PopupApplet.

3) Rounded squares are nice (I'm talking about selection squares on the left).

4) Config UI needs to follow plasma HIG.

5) It shouldn't use its own scrollbar style: it should use plasma scrollbar
style.

6) Resize needs to be fixed, lancelot doesn't behave correctly when it is
resized.

Bye,
Davide Bettio.