Semantics of zoming out with multiple monitors

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 20:16:42 CEST 2008

2008/10/16 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> the best solution (without lots of explanations, sorry) will be to simply make
> all DesktopViews have the same zoom level; zooming out in one should zoom out
> in all, zooming in on one shoudl zoom in on all. picking an activity when
> zoomed out should only interact with the View that the event came from.

Ok I think I have a confusion here... is a containment the same as an
activity or not? And how do you pick an activity if not by zooming in
using that activity's cashew?
Also, note that the layout of the containments in the scene do not
reflect the layout of the screens, ie. you can have your big screen on
the right, but when you zoom out the big containment is on the left.