No subject

Sat Nov 1 02:55:37 CET 2008

need help because i am pretty busy.

So i need help for the artwork and for patches if they come.

Having plasma-mid, i can see two benefits,having a real alternative to the
GTK stuff on Maemo...I want to get rid of... I think plasma can perfectly
fill in that device and handle at least what's hildon do. And more Plasma
can run on other platforms/device.

At the same time it match with what we need here in Qt Software, make Qt
faster and faster on devices.