No subject

Sat Nov 1 02:55:37 CET 2008

DPI-aware scaling of all elements, and 2) step-size resizing of the
objects themselves (for example, from a one-row-taskbar panel to a
two-row-taskbar panel).  I'd imagine of course desktop plasmoids would
have no such restrictions, being freely stretchable and rotatable.

I imagine the result would be similar to a Windows taskbar:  it
resizes in fixed increments (where the taskbar-row is basic unit), but
also scales according to DPI.  I apologize for getting off-topic from
my original question; design details are not the business of a casual
observer.