No subject

Sat Nov 1 02:55:37 CET 2008

ed help because i am pretty busy.<br><br>So i need help for the artwork and=
 for patches if they come. <br><br>Having plasma-mid, i can see two benefit=
s,having a real alternative to the GTK stuff on Maemo...I want to get rid o=
f... I think plasma can perfectly fill in that device and handle at least w=
hat&#39;s hildon do. And more Plasma can run on other platforms/device.<br>
 Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:morpheuz at ope=
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">hi!<br>
On Friday 20 February 2009 00:53:28 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:<br>
&gt; but we ought to turn some guns on plasma-mid as well, but only if we h=
ave<br>
&gt; them to spare.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; realistically, i&#39;m already maxed out and can&#39;t give it the car=
e, attention<br>
&gt; and love it will take to make plasma-mid all that it should be. i can =
be<br>
&gt; here to support that effort and even contribute, but for it to become =
a<br>
&gt; reality, someone needs to make it Their Baby.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; is there anyone on the list who&#39;d be up for that? it would mean:<b=
r>
 I can<br>
find a student from GSoC to work either on Plasmate or on plasma-mid, I wou=
ld<br>
really love to have a baby like plasma-mid. I&#39;m just not sure I can han=
dle<br>
plasma-mid + plasmate &quot;full time&quot; as both deserve a lot of attent=
ion...<br>
&gt; if you&#39;re already busy with other important plasma things (yes, i&=
#39;m looking<br>
&gt; at you marco ;) please don&#39;t shift your attention just because of =
this<br>
&gt; email. worst case scenario is plasma-mid sits for a little longer, bes=
t<br>
&gt; case is that someone with some time available each week who hasn&#39;t=
 found<br>
&gt; &quot;their niche&quot; yet in plasma will be excited about helping cr=
eate the future<br>
&gt; of netbooks and get obsessed with plasma-mid. :)<br>
even if<br>
it&#39;s not their _main_ baby). I mean, me + marco + sebas? + aaron + whoe=
ver is<br>
interested would make it happen.....slower than if someone had it as a baby=
but it would work...<br>
So, I&#39;m really looking forward someone willing to help either on Plasma=
te or<br>
Plasma-mid....in both scenarios I would love to have plasma-mid as my baby<=
br>
(for some reason I feel that this conversation taken out of context would l=
ook<br>
strange hehe =3DP ).<br>
Cheers!<br>
PS: maybe I can bug pinheiro + some canola&#39;s designer to help on the mo=
ckup of<br>
this thing....hhmmm ;)<br>
Artur Duque de Souza<br>
OpenBossa Research Labs<br>
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia<br>
Blog: <a href=3D"http://labs.morpheuz.eng.br/blog/" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//labs.morpheuz.eng.br/blog/</a><br>
GPG: 0xDBEEAAC3 @ <a href=3D"http://wwwkeys.pgp.net" target=3D"_blank">wwwk=
eys.pgp.net</a><br>