KDE 4.2 Toolbars

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Fri Nov 14 13:54:55 CET 2008

For those that do not regularly read planetkde.org:

Daniel Molkentin posted about text alongside the icons [1].

He thinks that this is a mistake using Kopete as example. Being able to
activate the text per item is what he prefers (a code example there).

There are also some proposals in the comment section.

Imo the Kopete-example is not really fair, as you do not see the whole
menu-bar. And btw. I'm happy that text -- be it right or under the icon
-- is standard now. I see myself using icons far more often.

[1] http://daniel.molkentin.de/blog/archives/129-On-Icons-and-Labels.html