dict plasma applet

Nick Shaforostoff shaforostoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:59:43 CET 2008

2008/11/10 Nick Shaforostoff <shaforostoff at gmail.com>:
> What I will do now is just turn dict dataengine into wrapper around
> qstardict plugins:
> in addition to web (konqueror web-shortcuts-like), stardict and swac
> (sounds fetching) plugins i'll create multitran and rpc plugins (the
> last one is just what dict dataengine is now), i'll reuse some
> qstardict code, thanks to it's GPLness. and of course, I will add
> credits to Alexander Rodin (author of qstardict) ;)

Ok. Alexander Rodin is open for collaboration (although doesn't have much time).

As I understand importing qstardict into KDE repository so that it
would be released as part of kdeplasma-addons 4.2 is no option.
So I'll just import my dict plasmoid to its repository
(qstardict.sf.net) renaming it from dict to qstardict and release it
separately as part of qstardict.

OK?