dict plasma applet

Nick Shaforostoff shaforostoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 01:37:46 CET 2008

> the question you need to answer is: "Am I creating a web dictionary engine,
> a stardict engine, etc. or am I creating an engine that returns
> the meaning of words?"
thanks, you've convinced me.

What I will do now is just turn dict dataengine into wrapper around
qstardict plugins:
in addition to web (konqueror web-shortcuts-like), stardict and swac
(sounds fetching) plugins i'll create multitran and rpc plugins (the
last one is just what dict dataengine is now), i'll reuse some
qstardict code, thanks to it's GPLness. and of course, I will add
credits to Alexander Rodin (author of qstardict) ;)

> Shouldn't dictionary services be integrated into Sonnet though?
I doubt that.

P.S. I'm sorry for breaking thread-grouping (i have mail delivery
disabled and reply to own messages)