review of tabbar

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jul 30 23:49:38 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 30 July 2008 22:48:40 Marco Martin wrote:
> after the last changes i feel the tabbar widget is pretty much done, of
> course tons of bugs/misbehaviours that i didn't noticed but yeah :)

The tabbar test applet looks really nice, but of course I haven't used it for
something to code yet. The animation of the button is really sweet, btw.
Downside is that now the tab switching is not as smooth, would it be an option
to have a transition effect on the tab as well, maybe blending a into b, or
fade out - fade in ...
--
sebas