A usable plasma desktop

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Dec 15 03:46:20 CET 2008

On Sunday 14 December 2008, Steven wrote:
> A few usability bugs (okay, maybe only one, but I like exaggeration as much

oh, and let me just state that in deeply considering a shift in focus for 4.2,
i was concerned that such drivel as this would be inspired by our work to
provide compatibility with people preconceived notions of a desktop.

do not take our work to humbly submit to those broken ideas as a ratification
of the long-outdated concepts that inspired them some 25 years ago.

that is simply to keep people OFF our backs and to allow people to move
forward in a slow progression (as per my original statements some 2-3 years
ago on this matter), it isn't to trick us into falling back into the stupid
mistakes of the last 15 years of client side computing.

humru othro a kohnu se