autoscroll in kickoff

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Sun Dec 14 16:05:21 CET 2008

On Saturday 13 December 2008 17:40:41 András Kéri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm relatively new to KDE, and I would like to contribute, if I could.
> As a first try I made a patch which allows automatic scroll in
> application tab of kickoff, because it's really hard to navigate in long
> lists without a mouse wheel. I don't know whether such an automatic
> scrolling suits in to the usability concept.

I don't know what people think about this from a usability point of view, but
I don't think it can go in until trunk is unfrozen for 4.3, since it's a
feature.

I suggest you put this on review board (http://reviewboard.vidsolbach.de/).
Hopefully that way it won't get lost before 4.3 development starts.

Alex