tokamak II proposal

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Dec 1 21:50:48 CET 2008

On Monday 01 December 2008, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> A Monday 01 December 2008 19:17:48, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> > On Friday 28 November 2008, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > > Finaly I have the  proposal ready, please read it coment it flame it
> > > etc etc....
> > >
> > > http://www.nuno-icons.com/images/oporto.pdf
> >
> > ok, before everyone goes booking tickets and spending money: let's just
> > gather how much this is going to cost first and then let me make a
> > proposal to the e.V. board and secure the funding. THEN let's start
> > spending our hard earned $ =)
>
> Yes, the local orgnization will pay for the food but thats it,
> rough extimative for traveling per person
> 300€ (aprox for flight)+ 45,83€/2x5 = 414€ per person

sounds about right.. unfortunately, for 20 people that would be 8000 euro
which is 2-4 times more than we usually spend on these things.

which means one of:

* some of us will need to attend out of our pocket
* less of us will be there.
* we find additional sources of $

for now, please place your interest in attending, aprox travel cost, etc on
this page:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak2

and then we can move forward from there

humru othro a kohnu se