tokamak II proposal

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Dec 1 21:26:49 CET 2008

A Monday 01 December 2008 19:17:48, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> On Friday 28 November 2008, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > Finaly I have the  proposal ready, please read it coment it flame it etc
> > etc....
> >
> > http://www.nuno-icons.com/images/oporto.pdf
>
> ok, before everyone goes booking tickets and spending money: let's just
> gather how much this is going to cost first and then let me make a proposal
> to the e.V. board and secure the funding. THEN let's start spending our
> hard earned $ =)

Yes, the local orgnization will pay for the food but thats it,
rough extimative for traveling per person
300€ (aprox for flight)+ 45,83€/2x5 = 414€ per person

The max amount of people I have paid food for is 20
I dont need traveling or hotel so...
depending on how fast people book the cheeper the tickets get
people that mange to get a raynair flights can get way cheeper flights..
if some one is absolutly sure he/she will come the hotel price can come down
to 30€ per room.
--
Oxygen coordinator