akademy hacking plans, frenzy schedule

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:04:28 CEST 2008

On Thursday 07 August 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all...
>
> i've put up a page here:
>
> 	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Akademy2k8

nice :) i will need to talk with you a little bit about apis before since i
don't want to say false things eheh :)
if really some slots won't be occupied i could try to break the api and the
theming in two slots, but i already don't know how to fill 5 minutes :D
on a more organizative note, how this will be done? with a laptop? whiteboard?

Cheers,
Marco Martin