akademy hacking plans, frenzy schedule

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Aug 7 16:06:43 CEST 2008

hi all...

i've put up a page here:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Akademy2k8

with two things on it: the plasma frenzy schedule and area for people to list
things they'd like to work on (including hopefully a few details) so that we
might be able to coordinate a little bit.

as you'll notice, the plasma frenzy still has FOUR slots open, even after
generously giving myself two of them. we really need some more people to step
up here, otherwise i will be wandering around on saturday ranomly accosting
attendees and pushing them into duty. that could get ugly. ;)

as for the hacking interests listing, that's self explanatory.

see you all tomorrow in Mechelen.

humru othro a kohnu se