[phonon-mplayer] Problem in Windows XP

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:30:33 CEST 2010

Hi Tanguy,

Thanks for your reply!

I have tested with driver=direct3d , it works!

It is very strange.. driver=direct3d should be not working in previous version.

(SMPlayer work fine on that XP machines.)

Btw , do it have any method to setup the MediaSettings object before
readMediaSettings()? As phonon-mplayer is loaded dynamically , and we
can not control what phonon-module is loaded.