[phonon-mplayer] Problem in Windows XP

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 05:29:50 CEST 2010

Hi all,

   Recently I made a simple video player for windows with using the
newest phonon-mplayer from svn. However, I found that there have a
problem in Windows XP. The color of video is invalid. I am not sure
that the video is covered by a white semi-transparent layer or simply
the white balance is incorrect. (See my attached images) . There have
no problem in Windows Vista and 7 with same binary. Anybody have idea
on the cause of problem?

Thanks for any advise.

The information of tested machine:

Motherboard: Asus M4N68T-M
CPU: AMD X3 425
Onboard : NVidia GeForce 7025 NVida / NForce 6303
DirectX version : 9.0c