Phonon

Craig Thomas cragdor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:05:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am looking into doing a little work in my spare time on the phonon,
backend. In particular sorting out, the configuration of surround sound, and
applying different mixer effects based on application. E.g, Amarok, upmix
where needed to surround, while leaving other applications alone.

Can you recommend where to start and what IDE you lot are using so that i
can fit in easier................

I'm primarily a C#, Java, developer but I'm returning to

Regards,

Craig Thomas
Technical Architect, Applications Development Analyst
Cambridgeshire County Council