Spaces, bloody spaces.

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Mon Jun 23 05:15:51 CEST 2008

Not long ago I had a "disagreement" with Thiago and another
<strikeout>TT</strikeout> Qt Software guy about being more intelligent with
URLs that are already escaped.  But what it comes down to is that the user
needs to be aware of when a string contains an encoded URL and when it
doesn't, and be very sure which methods they are using to pass it around to
Q/KUrls and the like, and that, apparently, is the official position.

Let's all be careful out there.  :-)

--Jeff