Spaces, bloody spaces.

Richard richardmg at trolltech.com
Thu Jun 19 09:20:49 CEST 2008

I fixed up a bug in the QT7 backend a week ago regarding an issue with
urls. The problem happened if you created a url with a path that
already contained encoded characters like %20. In such cases the media
player got confused, because it didn't use QUrl::fromEncoded(...). In
addition, the url was converted into a mac-specific NSUrl the wrong
way in the backend. So it might be that this is what you experience.

(I havent commited this fix to KDE yet, but you can find it in the
snapshots: http://trolltech.com/developer/downloads/qt/snapshots)

-Richard