DS9 backend

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sat Jun 28 03:08:06 CEST 2008

Hello,

Using the patch #6 from
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows/patches
(dirty and ugly, it could use some #ifdef's), it's possible to build
the DS9 backend on Windows as a KDE plugin, thus making Phonon work
with KDE applications.

Now the problem is it will only play .WMA files. Not MP3, not MIDI,
not WAV. Windows Media Player plays MP3, MIDI and WAV fine. I guess
it's my fault but, does the DS9 backend support those filetypes? Is
there any "matrix" showing the capabilities of the different backends?

Thank you.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org