Getting ds9 backend working with kde

Shane King kde at dontletsstart.com
Fri Dec 14 03:17:42 CET 2007

Hi,

I thought I'd OK this here before I check it in since I'm not really
sure how the qt/kde joint development of phonon is supposed to work ...

This patch allows the ds9 phonon to be used by kde (tested amarok plays
music with it). I think it should make the source still usable in
straight Qt (since I've only added an extra constructor and
conditionally stopped the export as a Qt rather than KDE plugin).

If this is OK I'll check it in, since I'd like to have the ds9 plugin
there for amarok. It no doubt works better than my quick hack job I had
in the amarok code base. :)

Shane.