Getting ds9 backend working with kde

Thierry Bastian thierry.bastian at trolltech.com
Fri Dec 14 09:12:52 CET 2007

Hi Shane,

Nice to hear that the ds9 plugin will be used in Amarok.
For the export of the plugin, you could use the PHONON_MAKE_QT_ONLY_BACKEND
define. It is defined when building with Qt (comes from the .pro file). You
could probably do that directly in the backend.cpp. I don't see the real
need for an additional file here (ie kde.cpp).
About the constructor, I don't see what it brings except that some compilers
might complain that it is ambiguous. Why do you want to change that?

Thierry