[Parley-devel] Re: Info about compilation (Massimo Lo Iacono)

Massimo Lo Iacono massimol at inventati.org
Wed Feb 2 12:31:19 CET 2011

OK, thanks! I will prove to fellow your indications.

After this, I want prove to make a little modification to add "pronunciation" and "dictation" type of practices. I want do this because I need these functionalities for my Germany study.

I am not a C++ and QT/KDE programmer (I use Java language) and I am not a professional programmer (only for hobby) but I think that perhaps with a few of work I can make these adds.

So I ask if:

- Kdevelop 4 is the preferred IDE to work with parley sources;
- I can commit my modifications;
- if I need, I can receive little helps on code writing throw this mailing-list, without disturb too much the developer (I hope).

Thanks.
Massimo Lo Iacono